Friday, December 28, 2012

Here We Go Again!

I am back with a renewed spirit of transformation for this blog! With everything that has gone on this last year and a half I feel the desire to change the intent of this blog from inspiring parenting ramblings to life as a single mother.

I have felt such a need to just type, write, release the feelings I've had, not limited to frustration but also to the funny, confusing and altogether entertaining aspects of life. I hope you all can relate!

I have prepared a few blog entries that I will post over the next few days, the first one being posted tomorrow morning. So, welcome back to my blog! I'm sure we'll have some fun around here!

If there are any topics you would be interested to hear my take on please email me! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment