Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm back!

After a rather eventful several months I'm back. There have been many ups and downs, the ever present battles I have been fighting rage on and I'm somehow making it through everything with a genuine smile on my face.

The truth is, despite everything that's going on in my life, I'm happy. Storms come, but they pass. I know that the sun is always just behind those clouds and it's only a matter of seeing the small rays of light that break through and holding onto them. It's remembering the warmth of those isolated rays after they've faded into gloom. It's finding shelter in the night, the darkest part of the storm, knowing that it's only temporary and eventually everything will be ok.

It doesn't really matter what my current storm is. All that matters is the fact that I'm alive and well. Someday, everything that has been wearing me down will show to be that which is strengthening me for something big.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment